I Miss My Best friend Quotes (+30 Quotes)
This article will list down popular quotes that are relevant to missing your best friend! The article will also shed light on why we get so attached to our friends and miss them.
Popular ‘I Miss My Best Friend Quotes’ From The Internet!
Here are the most popular quotes from around the world to tell everyone how much you miss your best friend!
- “One of the worst things in the world is to miss your BFF, so come back soon.”
- “What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.” – Richard Wilbur
- “My dear friend, I miss you very much. I want to share so much with you.”
- “I want my friend to miss me as long as I miss him.” – Saint Augustine
- “Sometimes memories sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks.”
- “Missing her kept him awake more than the coffee.” – John Green
- Life tries to tear us apart, but our connection isn’t physical, it’s spiritual. Even if you are far away, you are always with me in my heart. I miss you.
- When you are far away, I feel as if a part of my soul has been taken away. I feel complete only when you are near. Come back faster, I miss you!
- Our friendship is very valuable to me. With you, I experience bright emotions, when you are far from me, I see the gloomy facet of this world.
- I am feeling blue because you are far from me, only rereading our chats and reviewing our recent pictures helps me to feel better. But still, I miss you!
- My best friend isn’t with me now, but despite this, I feel your support, love, and care through the miles. The awareness of being loved and respected warms my heart.
- To be without you is the torture. Nothing pleases me because I can’t share my happiness with you. I miss you and I wait for you.
- Since our childhood, we’ve always been together. And know when you are so far from me, I feel empty. It seems to me that you took the part of my heart and left me. Please, come back! I miss you.
- I miss your silly comments while watching our favorite comedies. Come back soon.
- I miss the old days. Even if we become older, our hearts remain the same. I miss you and can’t wait for the moment to hug you.
- You are the sister of my soul, the friend of my heart and the crazy reflection of my character. I miss you and can’t wait for our next meeting.
- Life without you is dull and boring. I need a portion of adrenaline that is why I need to see you.
- Even if life tries to tear us apart and you are far away, you are always with me in my heart. As you know, our connection isn’t physical, it’s spiritual. I miss you, my best friend.
- A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words. C.S. Lewis
- I’m never sad when a friend goes far away, because whichever city or country that friend goes to, they turn the place friendly. They turn a suspicious-looking name on the map into a place where a welcome can be found. Helen Oyeyemi
- Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. Anaïs Nin
- When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I’m falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster. Taylor Swift
- My world is a million shattered pieces put together, glued by my tears, where each piece is nothing but a reflection of YOU. Sanhita Baruah
- I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can play together all night. Bill Watterson
- Every human being must find his own way to cope with severe loss, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method he chooses. Caleb Carr
- The language of friendship is not words but meanings. Henry David Thoreau
- When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I’m with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you. LeBron James
- Don’t walk behind me; I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. Albert Camus
- Rise up, wise up, say it loud. Soul, I will not lie to you. I’m all alone. I’m still missing you, missing you, missing you. Tegan Quin
- True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. David Tyson Gentry
- Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one. C.S. Lewis
- Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives. Alexander Dumas
- Sometimes, only one person is missing, and the whole world seems depopulated. Alphonse De Lamartine
- Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm & constant. Socrates
- Maybe I can’t stop the downpour, but I will always join you for a walk in the rain.
Now that we have taken a look at popular quotes, let us look at the meaning of friendship and why it is so important for us as living beings!
Friends – Why Do They Matter?
Friends are always an important part of your life. When you can’t count on family then they are the ones to turn to! Even though they are not related to you, they choose to be with you and make you their priority. They treat you just like their family – even maybe closer!
When times are tough and no one understands what you are going through, a friend is someone you can talk to. They may not be able to solve your problems but they will indeed listen to you without judging the decisions you have made. An even better friend may take the risk of correcting you though they may know it might jeopardize your friendship with them – they just care so much that they will do anything to make sure you are happy and live the life you deserve and want to!
There is much proof that people who suffer through mental problems like depression and panic attacks as well as family crises where parents are in the process of getting a separation, your spouse is divorcing you or you are unfortunate enough to lose a child, friends are there to have your back and make sure you get through the difficult time at least not alone. They will stick around even if they don’t say much but their presence means everything. It’s like they are that silent person in your life who flies out of nowhere when you have problems and they stay until you need them.
This is why we get so attached to our friends. They do not judge you and they are like that caring parent who lets you get away with all the pranks and experimenting that you have always wanted to do – although occasionally they might raise an eyebrow or too!
Why Do We Miss Our Friends?
Well of course because we love them so much! However, what happens in life that puts so much distance between us and them? Here are some reasons:
- Graduating and going to a different college or university!
- Getting married and moving to another state or country.
- You have had kids and you don’t have time to juggle so many responsibilities.
- Your friend moves away because of work.
- There is a raging pandemic going on and you can’t leave the house because of a lockdown.
- You don’t have resources like time and money to travel to see her
- You guys had a fight and broke up
- Your friend passed away
Although the last reason is the most difficult one to accept, we can always find ways to make time or meet our friend in one manner or the other. We just need to get our priorities straight and make the necessary arrangements! When there is a will there’s a way! Just hope that everything is going well with them.
This article took a look at the most popular quotes around the internet that are related to when someone misses their best friend. Furthermore, the article also shone light on the importance of friends and why we miss them.